This is Haylee and Jacob. The sweetest little duo that I had the pleasure of documenting this day and on their big day come August! I absolutely implore that all my wedding clients have an engagement session with me. I was reminded why having an engagement session with your wedding photographer is so important when I met these two!
Here are 5 important reason why you need an engagement session.
1. We get to spend time the three of us and really develop a connection together. Getting your photos taken can sometimes be a little scary, especially when you have to full on show PDA in front of someone. Establishing a connection with you and your photographer is so important and it makes your wedding day photos that much easier, because you have done this before and you trust me!
2. You get an amazing sneak peek of whats to come! If you are head over heels in love with your engagement photos and so am I!! Can you even imagine what the wedding photos are going to look like? Bomb, they’re going to look bomb.com.
3. When your wedding day arrives there isn’t a single doubt in your mind that I will be able to kill it and give the two of you the most special photos that you and your whole family will treasure forever.
4. These photos will be something you will love forever and ever. It was that special time when you two just got engaged, are making the commitment to spend the rest of your lives together, it might be a little rocky, because when has planning a wedding ever been easy peasy? It’s just a great showcase of your love for one another.
5. We’re already friends and have a blast together. You have me show up to your wedding as your photographer, but also your friend who’s ready to take great pictures and dance alongside the two of you at the end of the night.
I am so excited that I am able to call Haylee and Jacob friends and I cannot wait for their big day! If the photos will be half as good as these, my oh my, we’re in for a treat!
Stay Right There // Aby Wolf