Whats better than engagement photos?! Engagement photos with your little, but big, dogs! Any photo can honestly be made better when you have happy animals at your side.
When the two of you commit to spending the rest of your lives together, you are also committing to being the best parents your dogs can ask for. Marriage – life commitment to your partner. Also marriage- life commitments to your fur babies. Its a win, win, win for all if you ask me!
I am so excited to capture Hayley and Karl’s special day this August and I may also be incredibly excited to take more photos of these two little pups. I LOVE it when my couples bring their dogs to their wedding. For the dogs, all that is going through their mind’s the entire day, or what I’d like to think is going on in their mind all day is one of many things..
Here I give you, the evolution of your dogs mind during tour wedding-
- “You threw a party all for me?!”
- “Mom, Dad! All my friends are here and I’m having so much fun, I never want to leave.”
- “Treats! Where are my trea- scratches!! Give me all the scratches you got grandma!”
- “I get to run around all day with my friends and ALSO hang out will all the new humans that are closer in size to me! Babies, let me lick all their heads!”
- *Pants aggressively while smiling fur ear to fur ear looking around at THEIR party*
- “Everyone is sneaking little nibbles of food for me, people really must love me! This is my party I guess..”
- *Passes out way before anyone else, completely forgets what happened the next day.*
There you have it- what goes through in your pets mind on your wedding day. The best day of your life, also happens to be the best day of theirs. See you very soon Royal and Ocho. You t0o, Hayley and Karl 😉